We offer paid services ourselves and together with partners as a complement to our free materials.
We have carefully selected the people we work with to ensure that you, as a startup, are met by someone who understands your stage and your needs.
Consulting by a StartupTools Co-Founder
But sometimes you just need to talk to someone and get some help. Not in general, but in a specific situation. We are here for you.
Book an hour with one of our Co-Founders to get help.
Over the years, many people (in particular serial entrepreneurs) have asked us specifically for this, and now we are happy to be able to present a competitive solution to help all entrepreneurs with their Shareholders’ Agreements.
We offer consultation around and implementation of Shareholders’ Agreements through a partner to complement the free core value of our templates we have been providing for years.
Shareholders' Agreement - Small Changes
Qualified help with small changes to Founders’ Only or Small Investor versions
Shareholders' Agreement - Major Revision
One stop shop for major alterations to the Founders’ / Small Investors Only versions
Shareholders' Agreement - VC Involved
Bringing on a VC is a big deal, make sure you have the right legal team to do it with you
Shareholders' Agreement - Second Opinion
You have done all the work, and wants someone to look it over
WISE - Standard Package
Consultation and implementation of WISE (One stop shop)
WISE - Second Opinion
Consultation around WISE
Term Sheet (Small/VC Investor)
Help with just setting up the Term Sheet for Small or VC investor
Help with just setting up the StartupTools Subscription Agreement when the investment is aligned with the template structure.
Employee Stock Options
We offer consultation around and implementation of Employee Stock Options through a partner to complement the free core value of our templates we have been providing for years.
To learn more about the differences, read here.
The fixed price terms are applicable to Swedish tax residents as employees. If your setup is different, a quote will be provided.
QESO/ESO/Warrants - Small Package
Consultation and implementation of QESO/ESO for up to 20 employees (One stop shop)
QESO/ESO/Warrants - Large Package
Consultation and implementation of QESO/ESO for between 21 and 50 employees (One stop shop)
We offer consultation around all the needs your might have as an entrepreneur through a partner to complement the free core value of our templates we have been providing for years.
NDA - One/Two-way
Consultation and implementation of the StartupTools NDAs for your use case
SWEAT Advisory Options
Setting up a SWEAT program for you and your advisor(s)
We vouch for our paid services
- Has experience in working with tech and startups, no need to spend time on explaining how a SaaS works, why employee equity matters or how rapid growth should be valued in fund raising
- Knows our material well, no chargeable hours for them to read up on the StartupTools agreements or our WISE model
- Understand the eco-system, they will refer to the startup-world in their frame of mind
- Stick to the pre-defined price, no hidden charges or unexpected invoices
- Clearly inform you upfront if what you want to do does not fit into the pre-defined framework
- Gives you a substantially discounted hourly rate (15% throughout the first year) if you come through StartupTools and need help on an hourly basis rather than, or in addition to, the pre-defined prices
Give us feedback
If you appreciate this initiative, please let us know. That helps us in further developing our offer. Just drop us an email.