Premium Shareholders’ Agreement (without investors)
Suggested Price: €150.00
Shareholders’ Agreement (without investors) with comments, adapted to Finnish law. This was previously known as the “Founders’ Agreement”.
This edition contains well constructed paragraphs and extensive commentary covering:
(Among other things)
- Vesting of shares for founders (reversed vesting)
- Not having any external investors
- Transfer of shares
- Relationship between the board of directors and the company
- How to add additional shareholders later
- What happens at an exit
- Intellectual Property
- Safety clauses in case of conflicts later on
The Shareholders’ Agreement is one of the most central founding documents of your company. Getting it right will lower risk and save you a lot of hassle further down the line.